Donate Useful Resources
Below are a list of items that you may have at home or work and can donate to make a difference.
- Books (new and used) - preschool, primary and high school aged, dictionaries, atlases, teaching resources, text books.
- School furniture- desks, chairs, bookshelves, filing cabinets, whiteboards, blackboards.
- Stationery Items (new and used) - Pencil cases, pencils, sharpeners, erasers, scissors, exercise books, display folders, reams of papers
- Hygiene items (new) - soaps, toothbrushes, face washers, sanitary pads, deodorants, hair brushes, combs.
- Medical Equipment - crutches, wheelchair, walking sticks, walking frames, shower chairs, asthma equipment, first aid kits, bandages.
- Reading Glasses (new and used) - in good condition
- Sporting Equipment (new and used) - balls, bats, bibs etc
We currently aren't taking clothing, jewellery and shoes however may take them in the future.
Please email us or contact us on Facebook or Instagram to find out more about our donation process and exact locations. Drop off locations:
* North Lakes
* Slacks Creek
* Alexandra Hills